This week's reader submissions had a lot of couples jumping, driving, dancing, and cheering, and they demanded to be put together into this Monday Montage! As a bonus, I pulled in a vintage candy buffet, some “cookie sliders,” and some very cool handmade vintage-style books used as invitations! You'll either be inspired to dance or be really hungry by this collection.
Click these fabulous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: printable Star Wars cut-outs, a very unusual lemon bouquet, and a spooky hand-painted burlap runner.
- Offbeat Home explains the virtues of yurt life at Sacred Groves. (Sacred Groves is where Ariel had her wedding reception).
- Want to see a hilarious dog's-eye view of a wedding, including nabbing food and singing inside his head? ᔥ Wedinator
- I kind of love this tutorial for a painted monogram sign over at ECAB. I could totally see it as wedding decor that then ends up on a wall.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!