As some of you may recall, that guy I married does not wear a wedding ring. He gave it a shot for a while and HATED IT — it was too hard, the metal got too cold, and he felt it was too uncomfortable when he played guitar. I get it! My rings bug the shit out of me sometimes too — which is why you'll often find me ring-less as well.
That's why I got all super-stoked over these new My HALO rings. These rings are made of a thick silicone, which makes for a comfortable, yet durable fit for your active lifestyle, or metal jewelry-hating partner. A silicon wedding band is the most comfortable ring around!
Silicon wedding bands are the perfect solution for:
- Those of you who have super-active lifestyles — athletes, weight lifters, hikers, acrobats!
- Folks with metal allergies
- People with chronic illnesses like arthritis or lupus that can cause swelling
- Pregnant people! Again with the soft, stretchy style accommodating swollen fingers
- Mechanics, electricians, firefighters, nurses and folks with careers in which a metal ring is considered highly dangerous.
- Musicians who need their fingers nimble
- People who are looking for colorful rings — they come in bright patterns, and even rainbow for pride.
- Anyone who happens to lose their rings all the time — these silicon wedding bands are so affordable at $30!
My HALO Rings silicon wedding bands are super affordable (like $30!), they're comfortable, they're colorful, and they're just beyond awesome. Methinks I'm gonna surprise that guy I married with one of these super comfy silicon wedding bands. You should do the same with your comfort-loving partner!