Download the wedding planning checklist used by tens of thousands of couples
Newly updated and more inclusive than ever…
Obviously, no one wedding checklist could ever work for everyone, but ours is slanted toward nontraditional interests, and has been used by tens of thousands of couples since we launched in 2007.
Our printable checklist assumes you've got roughly a seven-month engagement, so you can tweak dates depending on your timeline.
The checklist covers all the topics you need like:
- Guests and guest list management timing
- When to write your ceremony script and vows
- When to pick your venue
- Timing for when to select vendors like your photographer, videographer, DJ, caterer, officiant, florist, and more (and pay them!)
- When to send your wedding invitations
- When to finalize your menu
- Reception details
- When to pack for your Honeymoon
- The timing for filing your marriage license
- Timing on your wedding website and registry
- When to send your thank yous for gifts
- The one unexpected thing we STRONGLY recommend everyone do the night before the wedding
Please understand that we're absolutely not saying you have to do everything on our checklist… if you make the choice not to do something for your wedding (like, say, favors) you get the satisfaction of immediately striking it off the list and moving on!