You guys took to the Flickr Pool this week armed with photos of your bouquets and I'm LOVING it. So we're showing a few of those, plus some bonus socks, engagement rings, and save-the-dates. The lovely paper flower bouquet above from Andrea took “all of Firefly and a few replays of Grey's Anatomy.” Well worth the effort!
Click these chunky munky Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a cute wooden cupcake stand and a very professionally-made Super Mario and Peach cake.
- Cat over at Offbeat Home talks candidly about her new life Living Apart Together.
- A 3DS proposal with 3DS answer from Youtuber theoneskinnytie.
- Honestly WTF blog featured this kick-ass tutorial for making a scroll necklace from decorate molding.
- Also check out this cute tutorial for DIY makeup pouches. I'm sensing a good bridesmaid gift.
- Don't forget that you can always submit photos to the Flickr Pool or @reply us on Pinterest to get your junk featured in our trunk. Wait, wut?
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!