There was a lot of crazy, funky, geeky wildness happening in the Offbeat Flickr Pool. People done gone wacky. And I love it.
I love this shoe photo gone awry from Mackitten and her man. Damn purple socks always have a life of their own. Also check out the ink underneath the glam!
Tribe member B79 and her beau eloped an hour outside of Prague in this classy ceremony. They couldn’t be our usual brand of geeks, right… ?
Drea and Adam entered their ceremony from different sides of the forest. So sweet.
Ralph’s Halloween costume came in handy as their Bender card box too! We need more Futurama in weddings, I tell you.
Speaking of sweeping everyone off their feet, here is Nick carrying his bride Melaina. I don’t know what he’s thinking, but I love the look on his face. Ten points for awesome background + colorful bouquet too.
Melaina knows how to get our attention too. Ye olde book shot!
Tribe member Hibpton’s wee flower girl and ring bearer won’t have any trouble remembering who’s who with these customized jerseys. Adorbs!
Click these stellar Clicky Links:
- What we’ve pinned this week: a roller coaster cake, guest book mad libs, and sparkler messages.
- Librarisaurus tipped on her zine wedding invite how-to.
- A wedding ring knuckle duster for a bride ready to kick some ass. (Thanks, Katie!)
- TheNextBird brings us a tutorial on customizing mugs. I’m thinking favors or customized muglies?
- Mrpresident0 posted this pretty amazing proposal involving animal costumes, iPads, choreography, and juggling! The good stuff starts at 4:30.
- Fellow nerdfighters, this video from scarheadshow is for you.
- DIY half-painted shoes for your colored footwear needs from Semi.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don’t include your info when they submit photos. If I’ve featured your work but it isn’t properly credited, email me!