Candy buffets are fucking sweet, amirite? After a stroll through our massive candy buffet archives, I am now a believer that you can do WHATEVER you want with these babies. Going for the elegant look? Scroll down to No. 17. Sweet and lovely and cute? See the tea party at No. 12. Just want to get down to business with all things chocolate? Come hang out with me at No. 15.
I’m telling you: there’s no end to how much fun you can have decking out a candy buffet in style!
1. Put your caketoppers in a pile of gummy bears.
2. Spell out your sugary love with a fancy tray.
3. Skittles make the sweetest ring shots.
4. Keep a dish of quarters nearby for your guests to get some old-school bubblegum (unique wedding favor alert)!
5. Gotta love those HUGELY gorgeous apothecary jars for candy storage.
6. Having a dry wedding? Set up a different kind of bar!
7. Include fun challenges with your candy.
8. Are you guys musicians? Sprinkle guitar pics around your candy buffet.
9. Offering s’mores? Lay out the ingredients in style.
10. Wedding candy: the perfect excuse for heart-shaped serving utensils.
11. How can you beat edible decor in your very own wedding colors?
12. Going for something a little more pastel than goth? Candy is so diverse.
13. Or theme out your candy bar with all things SUMMER.
14. Colorful candies and cupcakes just work so well for a Dr. Seuss wedding.
15. Guys, guys. A candy buffet that focuses on CHOCOLATE. Yes.
16. What is a Harry Potter wedding without… candied Forbidden Forest creatures?
17. Pay special attention to the lighting to really set off your candy buffet to dramatic effect.
18. Go beyond apothecary jars and make your whole candy buffet look straight out of an old-fashioned apothecary shop.
Who’s sweetening up their wedding with a candy buffet? Are you theming it out (Halloween? Your favorite fictional characters? All the colors of the goddamn rainbow)? Tell us how you’re planning to trick out your very own candy-filled buffet!