Recent Blog Posts
- Delicious ruby engagement rings that'll make you say "ERMAHGERD EraGem!"
- Silver wedding shoes for brides, grooms, and everyone else
- Mihaela & Mitko's two-part Paris-themed Bulgarian wedding
- The DIY Art Nouveau wedding invitation books that you'll want to keep forever on your shelf
- Come to the Hard Rock for this nerd-glam wedding, stay for the s'mores bar
- Courtney & Sam's colorful hip-hop garden party
- The 3 dark wedding industry secrets I unearthed at a mainstream bridal show
- Feel the ocean breeze at a Chinese-inspired wedding in a Hawaiian jungle
- Carlee & Daniel's crafty Firefly chic wedding
- Get your head-to-toe vintage wedding look from The Wardrobe Shop
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
At 12:55 AM on Why do longtime partners split after getting married?, Breeanna said:
The only thing that I disagree with in this article is the inference that hetero couples are the...
At 12:24 AM on The great white lie: Would you lie to vendors about your wedding to get a cheaper deal?, Pidge said:
Got cut off* The services and prices were fairly similar, but the restaurant's attitude of...
At 11:27 PM on The great white lie: Would you lie to vendors about your wedding to get a cheaper deal?, Pidge said:
I am a dreadful liar, so I would not lie about my event being a wedding. I go from ghostly pale to...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.