Recent Blog Posts
- How I'm using my wedding website to explain my mixed-faith wedding to dubious family members
- Super-low-key, super-urban, rooftop wedding in Brooklyn
- Build a relief station for sunblock, bug protection, and more
- Ally & James' crafty country bike-themed wedding
- Moody, dramatic, and gorgeous wedding photos from Las Vegas' Mike L Photography
- Stress rehearsal: Why I'm saying goodbye to the wedding photo checklist
- Safeguard your rings by substituting Ring Pops
- Jem & Ellen's Doctor Who adventure wedding
- What's the opposite of Bridezilla? 4 ways wedding planning made me a better person
- This Colorado wedding is a Tim-Burton-flavored carnival
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
At 1:59 AM on What software should I use to design my DIY wedding invitations?, bharathi.b said:
thanks for your valuable posting, it was very informative i am working in Erp in...
At 6:49 PM on How I'm using my wedding website to explain my mixed-faith wedding to dubious family members, BeckysDoingWhat said:
Instead of "slightly" perhaps try "somewhat"? The ethics behind our noble...
At 6:32 PM on Booking a block of rooms: 5 helpful tips from the hotel front desk, BeckysDoingWhat said:
And I'm guessing that if the hand-written thank you notes are going out the week after the...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.