Recent Blog Posts
- Gem stones, anchors, and secret messages: New exciting designs from Brent & Jess
- How to throw a Harry Potter bridal shower without making look like a kid's birthday party
- Greta & Erty's community-made Victorian-styled wedding weekend
- Queer femme hearts trans man: the legitimacy of love
- Join the magic show at a Night Circus-themed wedding in an LA bookstore
- Harmony & Judah's '60s mod math and science wedding
- Custom Comix offers comic book accessories and gifts for every geeky wedding need
- Striped wedding heels
- Offbeat vendor meet-ups next week in Atlanta and Los Angeles
- Karina & Taylor's vintage style, music, and zombies wedding
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
At 3:03 PM on How to throw a Harry Potter bridal shower without making look like a kid's birthday party, Cass said:
Quidditch beer pong needs to be a Thing! Were there special rules? (e.g. more drinks for making it...
At 2:00 PM on Greta & Erty's community-made Victorian-styled wedding weekend, J XD said:
thanks! have to say, I admire your mom's honesty – I wouldn't wear beige either ¦
At 1:41 PM on Greta & Erty's community-made Victorian-styled wedding weekend, YooperBride said:
My mom's dress was from BHLDN:...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.