Recent Blog Posts
- Can North Carolina's Carolyn Scott Photography get any more awesomer?
- Wedding clutches to flatter your wedding day white knuckles
- Kathy & Jon's ceilidh dancing, orchard camping, and game playing wedding
- Wedding junk mail: When life gives you garbage, make confetti!
- A Game of Thrones-inspired wedding with a dash of Star Wars, unicorns, and a pet guinea pig
- Pose for an adorable photo with your photographer
- Megan & Jason's Twin Peaks wedding
- How to accept help from the not-so-helpful without pulling your hair out
- You'll love this romantic pink wedding served up with a bit of skull cake
- Use glow sticks instead of sand to electrify your unity ceremony
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- The F word
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
At 7:46 PM on Can North Carolina's Carolyn Scott Photography get any more awesomer?, Katherine said:
I note the cat made itself comfortable on the train, and I am not surprised, because cat.
At 6:21 PM on Violins, serenades, and sweet moments at this Florida wedding, Pikake74 said:
I knew one of the brides during college! Small world! Congratulations Sarah!
At 4:54 PM on The F word, K D said:
I'm a teacher and work at a school where adult-kid interaction is very important. Teachers...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.