Recent Blog Posts
- Dress up in your period best for a no-rules garden party wedding in Nevada
- Jessie & Benjamin's yogi + Deadhead dream mountain wedding
- Having trouble finding sleeved dresses? 13 looks that prove it's worth the effort
- Fall in love with these two brides at their sunny Los Angeles backyard wedding
- Lauren & Andrew's rock 'n' roll House of Blues wedding
- How Postable's invitation service lets you save your tongue for your honeymoon
- Things you might not expect from an engagement photo session (and the importance of bug spray)
- Ian & Jonathon's laid-back wedding with cupcakes and vests
- Mingling strategies, and digestive system problems: Don't ignore THIS post-wedding advice!
- Dance on a bar with a couple of stylish grooms
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
At 6:44 PM on Lauren & Andrew's rock 'n' roll House of Blues wedding, Mary said:
THIS IS MY VENUE!! I'm so excited for my wedding now that I see how great this one looks!!
At 5:42 PM on Dress up in your period best for a no-rules garden party wedding in Nevada, Jamie said:
I was going to say the same thing — she made her outfit herself, people! Go visit her site...
At 4:46 PM on Dress up in your period best for a no-rules garden party wedding in Nevada, Katherine said:
I love everything here, but especially the bridesmaid's HAIR! Too chic to believe!
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.