Recent Blog Posts
- Having trouble finding sleeved dresses? 13 looks that prove it's worth the effort
- Fall in love with these two brides at their sunny Los Angeles backyard wedding
- Lauren & Andrew's rock 'n' roll House of Blues wedding
- How Postable's invitation service lets you save your tongue for your honeymoon
- Things you might not expect from an engagement photo session (and the importance of bug spray)
- Ian & Jonathon's laid-back wedding with cupcakes and vests
- Mingling strategies, and digestive system problems: Don't ignore THIS post-wedding advice!
- Dance on a bar with a couple of stylish grooms
- Rachel & Jacob's handmade community wedding
- Find out the secret to Atlanta's Sarah Gormley's refreshing and emotional wedding photography
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
At 11:56 AM on Lauren & Andrew's rock 'n' roll House of Blues wedding, Michele said:
The founder's room is amaze-balls! This wedding is what rock 'n roll romantic dreams are...
At 11:48 AM on Lauren & Andrew's rock 'n' roll House of Blues wedding, Amanda said:
I love everything about this, and I want to re-plan my wedding now so I can do exactly this. LOVE...
At 11:26 AM on Lauren & Andrew's rock 'n' roll House of Blues wedding, Lauren said:
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.