Recent Blog Posts
- Amanda & Lee's knights and dragons colorful fairy tale wedding
- Delicious ruby engagement rings that'll make you say "ERMAHGERD EraGem!"
- Silver wedding shoes for brides, grooms, and everyone else
- Mihaela & Mitko's two-part Paris-themed Bulgarian wedding
- The DIY Art Nouveau wedding invitation books that you'll want to keep forever on your shelf
- Come to the Hard Rock for this nerd-glam wedding, stay for the s'mores bar
- Courtney & Sam's colorful hip-hop garden party
- The 3 dark wedding industry secrets I unearthed at a mainstream bridal show
- Feel the ocean breeze at a Chinese-inspired wedding in a Hawaiian jungle
- Carlee & Daniel's crafty Firefly chic wedding
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
At 8:31 PM on Amanda & Lee's knights and dragons colorful fairy tale wedding, Amanda the Great said:
The white suit had the added bonus of making Lee very easy to spot in the dark and crowded...
At 8:29 PM on Amanda & Lee's knights and dragons colorful fairy tale wedding, Amanda the Great said:
Thank you so much! We were lucky that neither us nor our families had any specific tradition...
At 6:50 PM on Do you need a wedding planner or day of coordinator?, mary-anne said:
www.toptierweddings.com GTA based wedding & event planner
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.