Recent Blog Posts
- Why elopements are awesome, cheap, and seriously the coolest
- Just a bride and groom chillin in a creek after eloping to Tennessee
- Lauren & Chuck's Old Hollywood goofball wedding
- Free samples + 3 other reasons to love Shine Wedding Invitations
- My incredibly simple, $14, no-sew DIY veil
- Jade & Jonathan's down-to-earth backyard wedding
- How to attack a guest list like a ninja
- These violinists play beautiful music all the way to the altar
- Jess & Pete's glam horror and zombie wedding
- Celebrate 10 years of Wai-Ching with 10 incredible dresses and 10% off
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
At 6:05 PM on Lauren & Chuck's Old Hollywood goofball wedding, Sara said:
Beautiful, fun wedding. The venue is stunning…
At 3:49 PM on Why elopements are awesome, cheap, and seriously the coolest, Kel said:
Agreed on the need for a new word for very small and/or semi-spontaneous weddings. When I tell...
At 3:48 PM on Why elopements are awesome, cheap, and seriously the coolest, Teresa said:
I love everything about this post!!! My sweetie and I are secretly eloping just the two of us to a...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.