Recent Blog Posts
- Moody, dramatic, and gorgeous wedding photos from Las Vegas' Mike L Photography
- Stress rehearsal: Why I'm saying goodbye to the wedding photo checklist
- Safeguard your rings by substituting Ring Pops
- Jem & Ellen's Doctor Who adventure wedding
- What's the opposite of Bridezilla? 4 ways wedding planning made me a better person
- This Colorado wedding is a Tim-Burton-flavored carnival
- Stephanie & Amir's celebration of love, art, and volunteerism wedding
- Evangeline Lane will capture your best wedding moments and steal your heart (plus a HUGE discount!)
- T-strap shoes that fit your wedding to a T
- Jessica & Michael's tiny Vegas military wedding
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
At 9:26 PM on Stress rehearsal: Why I'm saying goodbye to the wedding photo checklist, Cynniebuns said:
I love your large to small progression for group formal shots! How fortuitous! We are going to...
At 6:50 PM on No, he doesn't wear a ring, Starr said:
We exchanged rings and my husband wore his for the first few months… then he lost close to...
At 6:09 PM on No, he doesn't wear a ring, kita said:
Mine works with engines keeps his in his pocket but we're getting anchor ring tats he said he...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.