Recent Blog Posts
- Secrets + discounts in this interview with Calgary photographers Diane + Mike
- Silver shoes for sparkly wedding toes
- Nevada & Trevor's Alice in Wonderland glamorous garden wedding
- Wedding standards and audience participation songs that won't embarrass you
- The ring book with the cute doggy surprise
- Have your gamer guests track their achievements
- Ashley & Jake's steampunk adventure trolley wedding
- Find wedding rings you actually love: Insider advice that jewelry stores may not want you to know
- Tattoos and airplanes meet Adventure Time at this UK wedding
- Set out a basket of socks for happy dancing feet
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
At 3:20 PM on Morgan & Ryan's woodland mythical handfasting wedding, Gypsy said:
This has inspired me. Trying to find my "perfect handfasting" is daunting, and I love the...
At 1:35 PM on The ethics of a cheap off-shore wedding dress, Msy said:
My problem with offshore internet dresses is not the design steal, it is the sweat shops. I saw...
At 1:14 PM on The scary new wedding photography trend: 10 tips to avoid getting burned, Jane said:
I've gotta say, when your budget is tiny, that's the time when looking at craiglist for...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.