Recent Blog Posts
- Quick! To the batcave! These 12 superhero weddings need you!
- Do you hide your wedding media before you're actually engaged?
- Alysha & Geb's "actors in love" superhero wedding
- Why the Wedding Industrial Complex's "helpful" lists burn my biscuits
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman, Doctor Who — pick your superhero flavor at this wedding
- Kristen & Geoff's offbeat lite vintage comic book wedding
- Boudoir photos for LA's geeks, freaks, and eccentrics from VY Intimate Photography
- Tiny back, big rack: How to find wedding undergarments when you're small with huge boobs
- Danielle & Rob's pin-up style-meets-comic books wedding
- What Dungeons and Dragons taught me about wedding budget frustrations
Top Posts of All Time
- First dance songs that haven't been done to death
- "Here Comes the Bride" alternatives for ALL kinds of processionals
- The F word
- Non-sappy father/daughter dance songs
- No, he doesn't wear a ring
- The unplugged wedding: couples tell guests to put down their devices
- This is your last chance to run: why commitment comedy falls flat for me
- Duplicate It Yourself: the dark side of DIY
- Non-floral wedding centerpieces
- The best decision I made in my marriage? Keeping my name.
At 10:02 AM on Do you hide your wedding media before you're actually engaged?, Jenny said:
Oh honey, can I just tell you how many hours I spent reading this very blog and sharing stuff with...
At 10:02 AM on Do you hide your wedding media before you're actually engaged?, Cate Erin said:
I am not yet engaged, although I know that my boyfriend and I will get married eventually,...
At 9:57 AM on Do you hide your wedding media before you're actually engaged?, Loren said:
I'm also not engaged, and I do have a Pinterest wedding board. I gave the board a silly name...
We launched on January 1st, 2007 to support the release of Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings' book, Offbeat Bride: Creative Alternatives for Independent Brides.
We update every weekday with tons of inspiration & advice for couples trying to build weddings full of intention and personality.