Do you look at photos on Offbeat Bride and think, "I wish more of my clients were like THAT!"?
Reach over 700,000 potential clients a month — the web's most awesome couples, as far as we're concerned.
We help businesses based in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia reach thousands couples who like to think about weddings a bit differently.
We want to write about YOU
We want to get YOUR business on the homepage of offbeatbride.com! When you purchase one of our sponsored posts, our editors will custom craft a post introducing you to our 30,000 daily readers.
Sponsored posts are Offbeat Bride's secret sauce. We write a post about how you cater to the unique needs of nontraditional couples, with your post appearing with all our other editorial content, and pushed out to tens of thousands of followers via Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. The post also remains in the archives of offbeatbride.com forever.
Does placement on Offbeat Bride work?
Our Offbeat Bride advertorial got us more traffic than any other promotion we've tried! -Brent & Jess, Jewelers
Heck yeah, it does! We'll let a few of our happy clients tell you:
- "Last year I earned about $40,000 from Offbeat Bride readers after spending about $2,200 in advertising on the site." – Angela Gaul, Photographer
- "My average site hits have increased 500% since my advertorial…" -Jenny Jimenez, Photographer
- "Our Offbeat Bride vendor listing brings us more business than any other source AND it brings us the most kickass couples. We get between 3-5 inquiries a month and typically book at least 2 of them. We cancelled our listings on all other sites… Offbeat Bride is all we need." -Mikel Photos
- "I will admit, at first I was a bit hesitant to spend the money on advertising, but in 5 days I have already gone into profits. I have been on Etsy for almost 8 months, and in the week since my advertorial was posted on Offbeat Bride my sales have doubled and my views jumped from the hundreds to the thousands." -Centered Ceramics
- "I wasn't sure what I'd get when I chose to advertise with Offbeat Bride, but within a week of the advertorial going up, I had journalists calling me from other countries, wanting to interview me and my wedding photography clients. My site has even been referenced and linked to by a bunch of hip wedding sites including Wired — and they all found me through Offbeat Bride!" -Justin Winokur, Photographer
- "We have been advertising with Offbeat Bride for over two years and are extremely pleased with the results. We get at least 2-3 inquiries from Offbeat Bride weekly — and about 50% of the inquiries turn into sales." – Wedding Dress Fantasy
- "We booked 20 weddings in 3 weeks after our advertorial!" -Photo Pink Photography
Read more success stories from offbeat advertisers!
Rates and zones
Yes, you can totally afford it
Here are our current ala carte placements:
- Social media blasts (starting at $100 for one-time link)
- Banner ads (starting at $20/week)
- Vendor listing in our Offbeat Vendors guide (starting at $370/year)
- Sponsored blog (starting at $700 for lifetime placement)
See a detailed list of our zones and rates.
Got questions? We've got answers!
I've been impressed with the results from my Offbeat Bride vendor listing. I am getting more and more leads as time goes on — and they are quality leads at that. I have already booked a few weddings and my vendor listing has been the best ROI I've seen on any paid advertising that I've done. – Brandi Thompson
Ready for your own success story?
We make it a super easy, step-by-step process to get your business on Offbeat Bride.