This photo from our Offbeat Bride Flickr pool is killing me, y'all. Offbeat Bride reader Stephanie is rocking. that. outfit. I also love me some dragons, so I'm doing double back flips over these his-and-hers dragon drinking horns.
But wait 'til you catch a glimpse of Stephanie's visible back tattoo, oh and Tribesmaid Chloebell's outfit change, and another Tribesmaid's cheesecake pinwheels, and an under-water Save the Date, and a photo from the SCOTUS Rally for Marriage Equality that made me cry…Tribesmaid Chloebell and Rudy are blowing up our Flickr pool with their goth-y wedding details. And don't you worry, we'll be featuring this one soon. But first, here's one more tease… Here they are after Chloe's outfit change cutting into their deliciously goth-y wedding cake. In less goth-y, more adorable-y wedding cake news… Tribesmaid Pleasebehere served cheesecake with pinwheel cake toppers!
Bwahahahaha! This Save the Date delights me to no end. Tribesmaid Shondypie and Tyler took "taking the plunge" literally… at the bottom of the ocean in St. Croix. Good one, guys. I see what you did there.I wanna end this on something that brought tears to my eyes. Offbeat Bride vendor Maggie Winters was in attendance at the Rally for Marriage Equality outside the Supreme Court last week and shot some super-touching moments of protest.
- If you want a little Harry Potter in your wedding, check out this Harry Potter-themed birthday party for some magical inspiration.
- Cracked has rounded up the six most impressively nerdy marriage proposals.
- We're talking about relationships on Offbeat Home & Life again. This time it's about how a trip to the bank reminded one couple about what was REALLY important in their lives.
- Unsurprisingly, we're talking about babies on Offbeat Families. But more like, that feeling of wanting a baby, but knowing you're not ready for one yet. Can you relate?
- Over on Offbeat Empire you can find out why you, yes YOU, make Ariel a better writer, and how the death of Google Reader is affecting the Empire.
We'd love to feature your wedding photos and planning schemes! Upload 'em to our Flickr pool, or tag @offbeatbride on Instagram, for a feature in our reader round-up.