Oh, Chris and Lily, we've seen your camera-themed invites and your self-portrait guest book idea — but this is our first glimpse of your amazing wedding outfits. My eyeballs are doing backflips over the bright red dress and turquoise parasol combo with the groom's amazing two-toned suit and parasol-matching shirt. These guys are living a wedding fashion dream.
This week it seems ALL our readers were living a wedding fashion dream. Check out the rest of the pics on this very fashionable reader round-up…Tamara and Denis got married last month in St. Petersburg, Russia. And just this little glimpse into their wedding day fashions has me falling in love with the both of them. Her short-sleeved green dress with a chunky red necklace. His funky bow tie and belt combo, topped off with a boutonniere that matches her dress fabric!? Ti ochen' krasivaya! I love bridal party photos that could double as band photos. I also love cowboy boots with short white dresses. I also love casual wedding party fashions. Basically, I love ALL THE THINGS about this wedding party photo by Poprock Photography. How adorable is this photo what with Tribesmaid Dreemwhrld's vintage-style blue wedding dress, and the mis-matched bridesmaids in black, clutching those awesome bouquets!? It would be cruel of me not to show you how gorgeous Dreemwhrld's happy face looks while we admire her chest piece and her hotty husband. Amanda and Aron were married in Oxford where they shot some very sexy wedding portraits. Matching inked up bodies, naughty ass-grabbing, and all those flowing layers of wedding fabric are just really getting my heart rate up.
- Who knew that action figures make perfect boutonnieres? Fashionably Geek did.
- Boing Boing brought us "Our Wedding Song: stories of 4 elderly couples, through songs that played at their marriages," and I dare you not to cry.
- Vistaprint is running a special through March 31st, 2013 where you can customize six t-shirts, tote bags, mugs, or other awesome shit for free for your wedding party!
- Thinking about doing a tropical honeymoon? Offbeat Home has tropical vacation tips for the non-tropical peeps.
- Our wonderful intern Liz wrote a beautifully honest post for Offbeat Families that really touched me: My mom doesn't like me: parental estrangement and lessons learned.