Karly and Steve are my new deadlock heroes — isn't Karly's two-tone updo just gorgeous? The reader submissions gave us lots of other amazing shots, too, like skull-patterned flask garters, a groom in shining armor, an air plant bouquet, and a sidewalk chalked save-the-date.
Click these first Clicky Links of 2013:
- What we've pinned this week: awesome step-by-step waffle bar and a ticket pillow to remember your honeymoon or destination wedding!
- Over at Offbeat Home & Life, Asha (she of the feathery dress shown above!) shares how to color your hair with eye shadow.
- We've seen tons of father/daughter dances, but this dad's moves make it totally worth watching another one.
- Lovely Crafty Home featured a tutorial for twine-wrapped napkin holders that look dead easy and pretty.
- Brandi at Curvy Girl Guide talks about her own experiences bucking (almost all) wedding traditions.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)