Matt and Tisa found the greatest shrubbery to showcase their love. Reader submissions this week also had a tearful first look, funny wedding fashion, and some bouncy castle joy. Check out what the Offbeat Flickr Pool, the Offbeat Bride Tribe, and Pinterest had in store for us to start the week off right.
Click these fab Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: playing card love notes and yummy champagne punch!
- Check out this Evil Dead cake from DeviantArtist GertyGetsGangster.
- Redditor Bjnelson22 decided to use some Christmas decor to do his proposing. D'aww.
- PapernStitch teaches us how to make a ring book.
- iO9 featured a guy who made a wedding ring out of a meteorite! ᔥ Reader Natalie
- Offbeat Home shares how to homebrew your own hard cider for your wedding.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)