Offbeat Bride Tribe member Luckycharm had an awesomely geeky wedding with references to Tetris, Dungeons & Dragons, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and superheroes, so she's totally a girl of my own heart. But one part that totally stands out is their Atlas and P-body LEGO cake toppers on a Portal 2 companion cube cake. Plus, it was made of orange and chocolate cake. NOM.
Check out the cupcake tower too:
Here's one of the couple themselves, so you can see the pair behind the fun!
Want MOAR geeky wedding details? Check out these posts:
- No Firefly wedding is complete without Jayne Hats and Kaylee parasols, right? Check out the Firefly fun.
- Don't Panic! Make sure you have your Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy programs!
- Katamari Damacy, Star Trek, Lego, and Dungeons and Dragons wedding cakes and more in the nerdy cake roundup.
- Check out the perfect candles for your Star Wars geek wedding.
- R2-D2 ring bearer, a bearded Leia, cave duels, and ritual sacrifice of delicious Jabba the Hutt. The force is strong with this wedding.
- Have you ever wondered what Rydia from Final Fantasy IV would wear on her wedding day? Wonder no more.
- When Star Wars, Doctor Who & cosplayers collide at a Las Vegas wedding, this is the AMAZING result.