Tribesmaid Revedehautbois and her groom Olawale had a traditional Nigerian engagement ceremony that included these amazing outfits (and gorgeous fan). This photo was a great find in the Offbeat Bride Tribe, and that wasn't all there was to see. The Tribe, Pinterest, and the Offbeat Flickr pool were totally kind to us this holiday week. Enjoy!
Click these amazing Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: an Oreo sparkler cake, a candy cane cocktail, and a vintage-style Christmas cake topper!
- Creative Chaos crafted these crepe paper trees, perfect for some low-budget and super pretty decor.
- Offbeat Home shared some non-sucky holiday music that you can snag for your holiday wedding.
- Say Yes to Hoboken featured a tutorial for making mini clay pots, which would be awesome for centerpieces.
- STL Today featured this Disney-themed wedding of Ariel and her prince. ᔥ Reader Julie F.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides: