Tribesmaid Christineff and her groom get romantic (and chilly) in the moonlight. What a dark and lovely way to start off the week, right? We've also lined up a cool guest book alternative involving computer punch cards, a Breaking Bad couples tattoo, and some pirates. Happy Monday to all and hopefully a short work week for those celebrating Thanksgiving in the U.S.
We're thankful for these Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: black and gold glitter nails and a stamp of your faces to sign thank-you cards!
- The music blog My Jazz Can Beat Up Your Jazz featured this handy how-to guide for booking a wedding band, if that's in your plans.
- Check out this line of masculine clothes cut for a woman's body at Indiegogo. LOVE. ᔥ Autostraddle and reader Amethyst Marie
- The Frisky featured this 100+ year-old couple who are getting their first wedding portraits done since they didn't have a photographer for their wedding in 1924. ᔥ Reader Fey
- The Billfold featured a mom thanking her daughter for her non-traditional wedding. ᔥ Tribesmaid Lizinthelibrary
- OMG imagine the possibilities for cake toppers with these 3D printer photos from Omote3D.
- Offbeat Home teaches us a relationship hack that should make fights a little less destructive, and why you might want to reassess the division of labor in your house.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)