Cheryl and Gabe had their table numbers align with photos of themselves at that age. They were pretty sweet at four. The Offbeat Flickr Pool, Pinterest, and the Offbeat Bride Tribe also offered us some custom programs, a unicorn shirt, a dreadlocked 'do, and a persistent dragonfly. Like a good breakfast, reader submissions are always a healthy way to start any week.
We're eating turkey in honor of these Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: mug decorating tutorial, a unicorn headband for a "flower unicorn", and a way to preserve a piece of your wedding dress in a pendant!
- JR Blackwell Photography is offering HALF OFF to the first poly couple that books their services. Check it out.
- Oh Happy Day shared this alphabet letter tutorial that would make for some fun photo opportunities.
- Zest made vanilla extract that could totally transition into favors for a holiday season wedding.
- Check out this "pimosa" (pomegranate mimosa) recipe from Simply Gluten Free.
- Offbeat Home talked about CustomMade, a dream place for anyone with custom-made needs for their wedding.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)