Two white dresses, two red bouquets, and two huge grins: check! Justice and Tasha both look ecstatic after their ceremony. There was also some multicolored dresses, a wedding party in jewel-toned purple, playing cards in bouquets, and a rainbow of handfasting cords. It makes a dull Monday much brighter. Check out what our readers submitted to Pinterest, the Offbeat Bride Tribe, and the Flickr Pool this week.
Click these rad Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a wedding coloring book tutorial and a collection of DIY favor ideas.
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got married recently and we love her pink gown!
- Offbeat Home shared custom cross-stitch tips that could totally apply to cross-stick wedding DIY.
- Check out this giant Eye of Sauron cake made by Cake Central member Solociachef21. ᔥ Geekologie
- This book arch from Rubin Weddings has already gone viral, but we couldn't resist mentioning it.
- Will you be painting any thrifted ceramic items for your centerpieces? Here is a method for paint that stays from Love Notes by Lauren.
- Country star Miranda Lambert got married and it looks right up our alley.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- If you're engaged, consider joining the Offbeat Bride Tribe, our private wedding planning community.
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)