We've seen Jenni and Karen before at their queer Hindu vintage fashion wedding, and you know we are excited about this part deux that they submitted to the Flickr Pool! Red dress, red sari, gloves, bangles, and fire! We also saw quite a few photos with swords, some Knights of Ni, and even a little Gangnam Style. Check out what reader submissions came in from the Offbeat Bride Tribe, Pinterest, and the Flickr Pool.
Click these phenomenal Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: tutorial for an awesome lace mask and a kinda goth/kinda glam leather bow bracelet.
- Boston.com featured an array of weddings from around the world, showing a cool variety of traditions. ᔥ Reader Kathryn
- Having a backyard wedding? Check out this DIY "carbana" on Offbeat Home.
- Offbeat Mama shared some Halloween-inspired recipes that could make awesome Halloween wedding treats.
- Dollar Store Crafts has a good tutorial for "silk screening" glassware.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- If you're engaged, consider joining the Offbeat Bride Tribe, our private wedding planning community.
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides:
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)