Tribesmaid Southaustinista and her groom show off their Star Trek rings (and smooching abilities!). It was a fabulously nerd-tastic start to the week with reader submissions from the Tribe, the Offbeat Flickr Pool, and Pinterest. We've also got a couple taking the plunge right after their ceremony, Millennium Falcon favors, and an epic shot from a World War II museum.
Click these proposal-tastic Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: DIY geeky hair accessories, an Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven" fascinator, and a lawn bowling game.
- Offbeat Home taught us how to re-purpose a cake stand and a neat trick for weddings with a bonfire!
- If you're a fan of Glove and Boots on YouTube, you're going to love this video proposal.
- The Mary Sue showed us a really cool Scott Pilgrim proposal!
- Dollar Store Crafts has a tutorial for utilizing wine corks in a fall-themed centerpiece.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- If you're engaged, consider joining the Offbeat Bride Tribe, our private wedding planning community.
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)