Crystal and Richie sneak a smooch behind a great Neil Gaiman book. It also looks like Crystal is sporting some literary nails too. I know some bookish brides will love this! We've also got some funky reception dancing, a speech with props, and a Ron Swanson guest book painting. It's a wacky week in reader submissions and I wouldn't have it any other way. Check out what the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool, the Offbeat Bride Tribe, and Pinterest had in store for us.
Click these most excellent Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: fleece-lined leggings for winter weddings, an awesome black tutu for Halloween brides, and custom View-Master reels for cool photo centerpieces.
- Crystalace Stationary has created these free printable confetti tags that are ultra cute. ᔥ Wedding Friends
- Check out these Death Star earrings! It's a totally geektastic offering from Etsy seller Sudlow.
- A couple meets running a marathon and weds running the same marathon five years later. See the video at The Daily Mail.
- D&D fans unite in love for this D10 engagement ring from DragonsLorefury at DeviantArt.
- Offbeat Home shares some tips for saving your relationship with email.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- If you're engaged, consider joining the Offbeat Bride Tribe, our private wedding planning community.
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides:
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)