I may be biased, but I do so love a Harry Potter wedding. Allyson and Casey had some awesome details for it: book pages wrapped around candles, tables named after places in the novels, the Sorting Hat, and even a SNITCH CAKE! Even their engagement shoot was Harry Potter house-themed. They held the wedding at Ridley Creek Mansion in Pennsylvania, which fit the theme nicely. BG Productions captured the day and filled us in on the details.
Check out the vendors that made this day happen:
- Caterer: Williamson Caterers
- Floral designer: Leary's Florist
- Venue: Mansion at Ridley Creek State Park
- Photography and videography: BG Productions
- Dress: Belle of the Ball Bridal
- DJ: Bill Scheivert Disc Jockey
- Bakery: Sweet Talk Cakes
- Make Up: Rebecca Czarkowski, friend of the couple
- Minister: Sally Weaver of Weddings with Heart
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides:
PS: If you're fiending for even more Harry Potter awesomeness, be sure to check out our Harry Potter weddings archive!