Tribesmaid Inthecorridors created this intricate headpiece from silk millinery flowers and kanzashi on a silk band with a gold-painted Millennium Falcon, atop an ivory stretch lace veil. She said it was inspired by her love of Art Nouveau. Oh, and wait until you see the back view below!
Click these fabulous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: matte black and rainbow nails and a Neverending Story cake.
- Offbeat Home shared a time-saving party cup idea to get the drinks flowing faster.
- This NYC Parks worker saved the day when he dug through the garbage for a woman's lost ring — and actually found it!
- I luuuurve this tutorial for a DIYed ice cream headband from Mermaidens. ᔥ Scathingly Brilliant
- Want to give your guests a way to interact with their menu? Make these adorable interactive program wheels from Bump Smitten. They remind me of these program wheels.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides:
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)