Bold, colorful, and funky tights for brave brides #Stuff we love#affiliates#socks#superficial snack#tights#undergarments September 27 | Catherine Clark enidjcoleslaw This post features offbeat affiliates, meaning that if you buy something featured, you'll be financially supporting this site's mission of bringing awesomeness to readers everywhere. Anglophile? Check out these Union Jack leggings. It's been a good long time since we've checked out the realm of funky tights. We've rounded up some of the craziest, sexiest, and kind of out-of-this-world tights we could find this time around, including these flower tights that would rock under any dress, in my opinion. Plus, they can double as your Halloween costume tights for Poison Ivy. With cooler weather coming for a lot of us, some leg coverage might be just the ticket for chilly weddings. Butterfly tights Awesome skull leggings Any Halloween brides looking to add some horror movie flair to their outfit? I think we've found your Dexter-esque thigh-highs. These are technically leggings from Black Milk Clothing, but I couldn't resist the realistic scene. One more from Black Milk: SHINY and RED! Totally hot. If you're looking for just a little touch of whimsy, these tiny bow tie tights from Betsey Johnson are totally adorbz. Snakes and tigers all up your legs? Hell yes. Sock Dreams is awesome for a number of reasons, but my favorite is that so many of them come in plus sizes. We Love Colors is also great for this. But I digress. Check out these lurex zebra print tights from Sock Dreams. These ribbon wrap tights are reading as corset-like and a little like a dominatrix. Sweet combination! I'm cheating again because these aren't actually tights. But if you're looking to add more color, you can't beat a rainbow. It worked for Liz underneath her blue gown! We love rainbows all around. What's your plan for leg coverage? Going bare? Something funky? Foregoing it all and wearing pants? Let us know in the comments. Reporter Name * Reporter Email * Original text Enter the original text here. Edited text* Enter your suggested copyedit here. Notes You can add a note for the editor here. * Required information. Fix Typo Catherine Clark Catherine Clark (aka Superman) is Offbeat Bride's Editor + Project Wrangler and a Chicago-based freelance web consultant. In her spare time she loiters at her local library, makes art, watches movies en masse, plays video games and tabletop games, poorly cooks healthy things, and cuddles with her feline fur baby. @enidjcoleslaw @whimsycatt PREVIOUS This gay wedding at a children's museum wins the internet today NEXT Cat & Joe's Oktoberfest locally-grown harvest wedding Toggle comments [ 17 ] My fiancee says: "OOOOOH PRETTY" about the first ones, other favourites included the coloured ones in the group shot, and the corseted ones. Very good. She will probably be wearing white fishnets [80% chance] turquoise tights, which she already wears regularly [10%] or white [10%] at our wedding. Here's hoping for fishnets. < 3 3 agree Reply How about white fishnets over turquoise for a clash in textures? 11 agree Reply Hell Yes!!! I may have to steal your idea. I love it! 3 agree Reply Oh if you like things like this you've GOT to go look at Foot Traffic. One of my favorite sites for years and years. http://www.foottraffic.com/ 2 agree Reply these are all really cool, but where are the plus sized options? 2 agree Reply http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/PlusSizedHosiery.htm the solid colour ones come in basically all colours http://www.sockdreams.com/products/sock-collections/plus-sized/ there you will find all of sock dreams items that will work for plus sizes 2 agree Reply Also if you have specific fit questions about a Sock Dreams product, you can email them and they will personally answer. They have a number of fabulous ladies of all sizes there, so they have plenty of information to give you. I used to work there. Recommend giving them measurements if you want specific recommendations (circumference of widest part of thigh, hip, and calf are a good start). 4 agree Reply I second Sock dreams. Have gotten several items from them with AWESOME service. 2 agree Reply I wore black milk leggings under my wedding dress. My fiance said I 'wasn't allowed' to wear my usual 'granny pants' shapewear that I mostly wear because they cover my thighs and therefore prevent chafing. So instead I wore their purple galaxy leggings and was quite comfy and also warm for my winter wedding 3 agree Reply I am thinking I will wear their TARDIS leggings for mine, or even use the dress version for a reception outfit! LOVE Black Milk…. 2 agree Reply These are all soooo cute! I wish I could wear tights, but i'm way too tall and skinny! The crotch part never makes it up high enough, and my lack of hips means they just slide right off…. 1 agrees Reply K, thigh highs. Seriously. They'll change your life, plus oh so sexy. Also, you can get the ones that stay up on their own or go old school and play with fun garter belts! 3 agree Reply Have you tried Hue? http://www.hue.com/Legwear/Tights.aspx I'm 5'10" and they are some of the only tights that fit all the way up! 1 agrees Reply This is great timing! I've been wanting to find true opaque tights and didn't know where to look. I'm so excited for fall! 1 agrees Reply black milk leggings are the best quality i currently own about 40 pieces from them and they are fab! (the swims are great too but im in aust so its hot) im sure you ladies will be interested in the star wars collection coming out in a few days too this is sounded like a very sponsered post but im just an enthusiastic lycra lover edit for stitches- im a aust 14/16 and a Large black milk fits me fine, i have heard about aust sz 18 ladies wearing them comfortably too 2 agree Reply I'm getting married the weekend before Halloween and will be wearing these http://www.etsy.com/listing/62575810/brand-new-color-grey-sexy-bats-tattoo They've got loads of great options, including some good wintery snowflake ones! 3 agree Reply For the record, to me, thje black flames tights do NOT look like flames to me… thy look like VENOM. for your SPIDERMAN WEDDING! 1 agrees Reply Join the conversation Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked * Comment Notify me of follow-up comments by email. No-drama comment policy Part of what makes the Offbeat Empire different is our commitment to civil, constructive commenting. Make sure you're familiar with our no-drama comment policy. Biz owners & wedding bloggers Please just use your real name in your comment, not your business name or blog title. Our comments are not the place to pimp your website. If you want to promote your stuff on Offbeat Bride, join us as an advertiser instead.