Marianne and Ad get doused in flora after their ceremony. Marianne actually made her headdress, dried the petals for the confetti, and made the confetti cones! This was just the start of the celebration photos that came in from the Tribe, Pinterest, and the Offbeat Flickr Pool. We saw a huge feather fascinator, some geeky cake toppers, and a couple locked together, medieval-style.
Click these stupendous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: bad-ass battle axe hair sticks and mermaid blue-green hair.
- Offbeat Home talks about how vegans and omnivores can live together, which may be appropriate for some of you mixed-foodie couples.
- WoW Insider featured a really sweet World of Warcraft wedding worth checking out. And we WoW nerds will note that they are an Alliance/Horde union!
- Jaderbomb featured a neat way to repurpose trophies into cute centerpieces/flower pots. ᔥ Dollar Store Crafts
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides:
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)