Amber and Sumon had a combined American and Indian wedding, with elements from both cultures including a traditional Indian ceremony and saris and an American-style reception. There were two first looks (one before the ceremony and one more before the reception!), a custom-dyed crimson gown, bridal party henna, and a huge, fabulous cake shaped like jewel-toned pillows.
Smitten & Hooked Photography sent us this wedding and even got in on the henna and sari action. They spent three days with the couple and captured some truly gorgeous moments.
Check out the vendors who made it all happen:
- Photography: Smitten & Hooked Photography
- Event planner: Carolina Wedding Design
- Floral designer: Charlotte Floral Company
- Musician: Tony Karasek
- Cinema and video: Crown Alley Films
- Dress: Hayden Olivia Bridal
- Cake designer: Cheesecake Etc.
- DJ: Split Second Sound
- Equipment rentals: Classic Party Rentals
- Makeup artist: Who's The Fairest? Artist Agency
- Photo booth equipment: Shutter Booth
- Event venue: Founders Hall
- Henna: New World Henna