Offbeat Vendor Lakshal Perera caught this almost unreal photo at Warren and Shirley's wedding of the night sky in Deniliquin, New South Wales, Australia. He said of the shot, "As a young child, all I dreamed about was being an astronaut. As an adult, all I dream about is being a wedding photographer. Yesterday, both things came together for one brief moment." What a way to start the week.
We've also got a whole row of kilted bums, bridesmaid shots, a little theatrics, and a D&D/romance novel save-the-date. See what else came into our laps from the Tribe, the Flickr Pool, and Pinterest in this week's Monday Montage.
Click these ridonculous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: geeky Louboutins, fabric-wrapped inner tubes for seating, and geeky hot corsets.
- For Print Only featured these awesome "merit badge" invitations for a camping wedding.
- For Redditor hmbmelly's "something blue," she opted for a Tardis on the soles of her feet! ᔥ So Geek Chic
- Check out this Cthulhu cake from Kerry's Custom Cakes. Reminds me of something special we have planned for tomorrow! ᔥ Neatorama
- Offbeat Home is going crazy with good party/wedding tips like chilling drinks with fruit and these "Go Plates" for eating and drinking while mingling.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides: