Jay and Michelle are psyched to be hitched and the fist pump seals the deal. This Monday Montage is chock full of happy-sappy lovers. Plus, a sweet daddy/daughter duet, a chatty pooch, and a glowing Hello Kitty cake. Hopefully this makes your Monday a little more grin-worthy. Check out the reader submissions from the Flickr Pool, Pinterest, and the Tribe.
Click these stupendous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a purple leather masquerade mask and a guestbook log.
- Offbeat Home offers some lumberjack party inspiration, complete with log cake!
- Kalli Cakes made this awesome Settlers of Catan cake. Board game cake fun for all ages.
- Slate shares the emotional story of the first same-sex wedding on a military base, which had a lot of trials to overcome before its happy ending.
- Dollar Store Crafts has a very cool tutorial for making a faux brick wall. Photo booth, maybe?
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Want to see yourself in our Monday Montage? Submit your photos to the Offbeat Bride Flickr Pool. (Oh, and don't forget to credit your photographer!)
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides: