Tribesmaid Rekka somehow perfectly matched her two-tone feather fascinator to her two-tone hair. And trust me, the sneak peeks of the rest of the wedding live up to this hype. But that's not all this week of reader submissions brings us: we've got a couple of awesome handmade save-the-dates, rainbow details, and even a cookie bouquet! Get ready to have your Monday brightened by the entries into the Tribe, the Offbeat Flickr Pool, and Pinterest.
Click these epic Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: Disney princess hairstyles, escort card art and an epic red not-so-mini top hat.
- Youtuber Anthony Pinder proposes to his girlfriend via the magic of LEGO… and a little table throwing.
- Offbeat Home featured a rainbow cake tutorial and some offbeat china sets.
- This elephant cake from Heather Barranco looks more like it will stampede than actually get eaten. Realism FTW.
- Jess and Russ are super talented and created this amazing wedsite!
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!