Tribesmaid Pinkerbell and her groom radiate happy. It makes me happy to see them looking so damn happy. In fact, there was a lot of happy going on in the Offbeat Flickr Pool, Pinterest, and the Tribe. We're rockin' Mr. Men, Disney princess moments, glittery Converse, and an epic traveling first dance. Check out what this Monday brings you from our awesome reader submissions.
Click these fantastic Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: Rubber band lighted votives, super easy margaritas, and a beer cake.
- Offbeat Home shares a tip for a booze-y watermelon treat and a fabulous rainbow-blinged DIY necklace.
- Rookie Mag shows us some good tips for dying fabric with RIT Dye, which would be perfect for taking white dresses and making them more colorific.
- These little votive sweater cozies from Wisecraft are oh-so cute. I'm thinking handmade centerpiece fodder for sure.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!