It's a new work week and we're back to show off what the readers shared in our Monday Montage. It seemed like everyone was looking vintage fashionable and dancing. And then we're thrown for a loop by some superhero additions including superhero guests, superhero shoes (that you can actually buy), and even a Wonder Woman shoe tutorial. Let's get it started with all the best from the Offbeat Flickr Pool and the Offbeat Pinterest account.
Click these gripping Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a dress with which I have fallen in love and totally fun rainbow fairy ribbon wands.
- EquallyWed featured a woman's guide to bespoke suits from our friends at Duchess Clothier, including terminology and what to avoid!
- Want to see a ring made from a chunk of meteorite? It's out of this world… [boos from the audience for bad pun]. (Thanks, Cat!)
- Offbeat Home is balancing growing up and staying offbeat.
- If none of the superhero heels above flipped your switch, you can always DIY a pair of Wonder Woman-inspired pumps.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!