Tribe member Deloreangrrl's groom and his friend made this save-the-date comic strip from an old Batman comic for their Alice in Wonderland-themed wedding. And these were emailed to save on postage and to be kind to the earth. This, among many other excellent photos of boots, kilts, flasks, dresses, awesome ink, and a circus tent piñata, came from our reader submissions. I love it when the Tribe, the Offbeat Flickr Pool, and the Offbeat Bride Pinterest account come though for us with this kind of eye candy.
Click these spectacular Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: colorful coffee filter roses, a cute photo booth prop tutorial, and pencil knee socks.
- Shark Pig's film of this Chicago wedding sure makes picture-taking and skylines look fun and efficient. ᔥ Fiorella on Pinterest
- Redditor Chey-o dressed as slave Leia with her groom dressed as Han Solo. "I do." "I know."
- Battlestar Galacticake!
- We Are Not Martha gives us a tutorial for blinging out some glitter flats.
- Offbeat Home introduced us to waffle shots. For reals. These would be so good for a wedding cocktail hour, yes?
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!