Nicole and her groom celebrate with balloons, a top hat, and a killer corset. That plus a whole lot more was found in the Offbeat Flickr Pool and on Pinterest this week in our weekly haul of reader photos, the Monday Montage. There's some, keg tapping, making out, Skyping, and a killer rainbow gown from Pinterest.
Click these rad Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: gorgeous mermaid-inspired hair, '80s-inspired eyes, and an amazing gothic-style necklace.
- The Etsy blog posted on how to have an accessible wedding.
- Check out this Star Wars-inspired wedding band from Homer Liwag.
- This ECAB DIY bird mobile is surely aimed at children, but all I could think was how awesome they would be as centerpieces!
- Offbeat Home talks about six ways to use twinkle lights.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!