This week we're paying homage to the academics, the bookworms, the card-carrying library loiterers, and the literati among our readers. Last week we got to peek at some literary wedding invitations that totally whet my appetite for this theme week. So in addition to our usual round-up of reader submissions via Flickr and Pinterest, we're showcasing some bookish wedding details including decor made from book pages, bookish cake toppers, table numbers from vintage books, and even a Scrabble cake!
Click these bookish Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a table numbers setup based on the age of the couple (going crazy with repins!) and hot air balloon centerpieces.
- Offbeat Home is teaching readers how to make mint orange sweet tea, perfect for an outdoor summer soiree.
- Better Home and Gardens featured some inspiration for turning old books into flowers.
- Check out this BioShock proposal from 2K Games. ᔥ Nerdreactor and reader Marianne.
- Two adorable teens teach us how to fold a harcover book into a cool centerpiece.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Flickr!
- Psst… what are those weird squigglies after the links, anyway?
Want tons more bookish wedding inspiration? CLICK HERE!