The Flickr Pool was teeming with photos of wedding parties that I had to share. Plus, there was a bouncy castle (always awesome) and a REAL castle in Scotland! You will be jealous of the setting in that one. Trust. Come join me in viewing the wonders of reader submissions and some awesome cakes from Pinterest in this week's Monday Montage.
Click these spectacular Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: 25(!) headband tutorials, a cute custom-made felt bouquet, and a slinky upcycled ombre dress.
- Make It and Love It blog had a good tutorial for a flowered pillow cover. I could totally see a mini-version as a ring pillow.
- Offbeat Home is talking about using parties to raise money for charity! Sounds like a perfect wedding opportunity.
- Offbeat Mama is crafting adorable DIY mobiles.
- Ruby Jean shares how to make silhouette charm pendants, which would rock as memorial bouquet charms.
- South African artist, Kronk teamed up with toy giants, Kidrobot, to produce these super limited edition Lovebirds (via Notcot.org).
- New wedding website templates from 519 Weddings have been added to our page on mywedding.com! UNITY COCKTAIL, ANYONE!?
- Don't forget all the ways you can keep in touch with Offbeat Bride: Facebook, Pinterest, the Flickr Pool, Twitter, and email.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!