Here's how our Pin Drives work: each month we put out the call on Facebook, Twitter, and the Tribe for @replies on Pinterest with great examples of a specific topic. We then repin our favorites to our own uber-board!
Last month's Pin Drive was hats and veil alternatives, and so many of you contributed that we ended up with a STACKED board of all kinds of headgear I wouldn't have expected. Think masks, cocktail hats, headbands, and even HOODS! Who wouldn't want to add a little mystery and fantasy with an amazing hood? I went through and selected the most intriguing for this round-up, plus a few from our archives.
Don't forget to watch the Tribe, Twitter, or Facebook for the April Pin Drive, coming soon!
Here is EVEN MORE veil alternative inspiration plus some tutorials:
- A Monday Montage chock full of hats and fascinators
- How to DIY your own mini top hat
- How to make a glittery candy corn hat
- Headpieces from Designs by Portobello
- Feather headpieces from Plumed Serpent
- The funkiest headbands this side of Funky Town
- Top hats from Topsy Turvy Design
- How to DIY your own birdcage veil
- Fabulous fascinators for fearless brides
- An awesome colored veil round-up
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides: