What a cute fairy family this is. I am crushing on the masks. And this week's entries into the Offbeat Flickr Pool and Offbeat Bride Pinterest account were equally as whimsical with some gothic fashion, excellent DIY projects, and a metric ton of geekiness!
Click these amazing Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a GIANT paper flower tutorial, The Hunger Games cupcake toppers, and Star Wars printable masks for favors.
- Get Rich Slowly talks about the different types of wedding registries available and how to choose the right one for your guests.
- Merriment Designs shows us how to hand-etch a glass vase for centerpieces.
- I'm Topsy Turvy teaches us how to DIY your own personalized ribbon — perfect for handfasting cords?
- The MMO game Rift is attempting to get a Guinness World Record for most in-game marriages in a 24-hour period. You can track it here.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!