I love commitment to a bit, and this Beetlejuice shot looks like it was well worth the trouble. On top of that, we plucked some awesome images from the Offbeat Flickr Pool and Offbeat Bride Pinterest account this week. Some were sweet, some were crafty, and all were awesomely YOU. From your submissions to our eyeballs, here are the latest additions in the weekly Monday Montage.
Click these love-filled Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a "Cut here" necklace, an awesome skull-backed dress, and a luxe peacock wedding cake.
- Check out the recaps of the 2011 reader surveys at Offbeat Mama and Offbeat Home.
- WordPress has a pretty new wedding theme with online RSVPs and countdown widget.
- OMG — this bride rapping Salt-n-Pepa is kick-ass! Via Youtuber PacheBrown.
- The Perfect Pear featured a tutorial on how to create long feather earrings.
- Grey Luster Girl also featured some DIY, in the form of no-sew fabric flowers.
- Some tech love happened when a Mashable VP was proposed to via infographic. It's amazing. Via Mashable, natch.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides: