The Offbeat Flickr Pool gave us more of what we love: people being frackin' awesome! Take this couple dressed as Padmé and Anakin from Star Wars. Their love may be ill-fated in the movies, but here it's aaaall good. And so begins this week's Monday Montage, chock full of piercings, steampunk cupcakes, awesome save-the-dates, and even an Elvis officiant.
Click these supercalifragilistic Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a DIY wine cork stamp, a really cute s'mores bar idea, and an awesome peacock feather eye makeup look.
- Amazing photobooth via GeekWire: three camera at different angles, images stitched together into an animated gif. A must-see.
- Reddit user Homerliwag designed this amazing Indiana Jones engagement ring for his wife-to-be, complete with coiled whip and yellow diamond to represent the idol!
- Offbeat Home is talking about creating a sense of ownership in unfamiliar territory and how to plan your space going from an apartment to a house.
- Offbeat Mama's guide to surviving at a music fest with the fam is totally useful, no matter who is attending with you! Plus, Stephanie's hubs dishes on the decision to get a vasectomy.
- Check out this cute story of a couple knee-deep in the Occupy Wall Street movement who take a break to get married. And her DIY dress made out of curtains will blow your mind! (Thanks, Kirsten!)
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!