Lots of DIY was happening in the Offbeat Flickr Pool and Offbeat Bride Pinterest account this week. We've got ruffled skirts, copper-leafed candles, Lebowski-style save-the-dates, and some save-the-dates written on faces! Check out the newest selections from our favorite haunts.
Click these most excellent Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a gorgeous opera stole, DIY watercolor cards, and cute hand-illustrated save-the-date postcards.
- The Sun featured a football superfan wearing a dress made of Manchester City shirts!
- Instructables DIYs some quilled monograms, screaming for a spot in wedding decor.
- Watch this little Italian toddler bound her way to the altar with the rings. Adorbz.
- Offbeat Home talks about nomadic decorating and discusses when not to DIY.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!