You guys made the Offbeat Flickr Pool pretty fun this week. Dresses I want to nab for myself, rockin' gloves, and a kid throwing horns (aka the mini metalhead necessary for any wedding). Check out the latest and greatest to fill up the Monday Montage from the Flickr Pool and the Offbeat Bride Pinterest account.
Click these hunky-dory Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: Goomba cake and a dapper man's inked-up look.
- Offbeat Home talks about a cool way to nip bad habits in the bud in a relationship and about how house purchasing may not be right for every household.
- MSNBC reported on some pretty heinous wedding dress destruction. (Thanks, @iliveinmylab!)
- Ultra awesome Post-It note 8-bit stop-motion invite! So worth the watch. (Thanks, Iris!)
- Also worth the read: Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer's wedding meditation. (Thanks, The Montanan!)
- Offbeat Mama talks about the intricacies of becoming a step-parent.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides: