As we near the end of 2011, the Offbeat Flickr Pool seemed to cover all of the year's celebrations and seasons. It felt nice to see some warmth and sun (for those of us in chilly climates). Make sure you're adding your winter and holiday photos into the pool for the coming weeks as well!
Click these Clicky Links with DIY flair:
- What we've pinned this week: a giant peanut butter cup cake, DIY lace jewelry, and a gorgeous aubergine ombre gown.
- Offbeat Home shares how to infuse vodka for gifts or weddings or whenever!
- To use a terrible joke, this vintage French wedding started out on the right foot — on a tight rope! (Via British Pathe, thanks Ashley!)
- Instructables offers up a tutorial for making steampunk-style goggles.
- If you're having a winter wedding (or just need a new project), here's how to make glittery ornaments from Valley and Co.
- This has to be the cutest little Zelda proposal this side of Hyrule.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!