Upon entering the Offbeat Flickr Pool this week, I noticed a wee trend of brightly hued and richly-hued gowns all over the place, just like Valerie's amazing teal gown to match her peacock accessories! So now they have a home in the Monday Montage. And we also have some fun holiday shots for some cheer.
Click these snow-covered Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: an invitation ornament, custom holiday wine labels, and not-so-holiday-themed dragon earrings.
- If you don't have a wedding to attend this holiday season, but still want something to celebrate, check out these lesser-known holidays in December. (Damn, we missed Monkey Day and Cat Herder day!)
- Offbeat Home shows us white elephant gifts people will actually like and how to update dude's clothes.
- Offbeat Mama shares tips for a budget holiday season, perfect for any budget affair.
- Check out these Christmas printable freebies for holiday wedding decor. Totally adorbs.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!