In contrast to our simple weddings theme, the Offbeat Flickr Pool was sporting some funky details including icy drinking, fire dancing, and all things cute and sweet. It was quite the contrary mix of photos this week. But they are always awesome.
Nothing says lovin' like a T-Rex shaped Jager luge. Like this couple says, "A wedding's not a wedding without drinking chilled Jagermeister from the belly of a dinosaur. Science fact."
And in other ice luge news, how about one that's shaped like a hot air balloon? For real! Here's a straight-on shot.
From the same wedding as above, we can see that the guests will be taking full advantage of said luge and getting their drank on! I'm also loving the cute parasol.
Lara and Mark set the event on fire with their fire dancing escorts into the reception. And the fiery red hair? Sexy as hell!
But what about all things nice? Does Rebecca and Dave's Smurf cake topper fit the bill? Love it.
I counted exactly one bajillion paper flowers. Was that how many you counted? But all that work was so worth it for this amazing archway.
Oh, hello puppy. I see you've stolen the spotlight. Maria and Mark's happy hound seems right at home in that tie.
Check out these rockabilly bridesmaids from our dino-luge wedding. The dresses have skulls! This deserves and A+ for bridal party styling.
An elephant on a cake usually spells disaster. But in this case, tiny elephants are just the right size to serve as cake guardians.
Tribe member Bria and her groom Dustin look kind of naughty with that ball and chain. Thus endeth the circle of life in the world of montages.
Click these stupendous Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a lace steampunk mask, sweet bow hair porn, and who-knew-this-was-a-thing hair tinsel.
- Offbeat Home teaches us how to trick out our centerpieces with dinosaurs!
- Check out these handmade Mario heels featured at Geeks Are Sexy. Etsy seller magicbeanbuyer made them and they rock.
- iPhones as cake-toppers? According to Flickr user Randy Stewart, you betcha.
- A wedding goods lending library in Portland? I hope more of these spring up.
- And bringing it back to our simple wedding theme this week: One Love Photo featured Farrah and Michael's beautiful and ultra-minimal lake-side wedding. Eight people, one dog, some champagne, and love.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!