Gorgeous fashion, shoes, zip lining, and even some wings made cameos in this week's Flickr Pool submissions. It's couture-iffic!
Tribe member Megalomania's purple and lace corset dress is guh-mazing! The mini hat and dapper groom are bonus awesomeness!
Melissa's watery blue dip-dyed Wai-Ching dress and rainbow umbrella is the perfect combination for this rainy setting.
Tribe member Sarahtag's sugar skull shoes add some cool Dia de los Muertos style to her shindig.
A zip line wedding?! Hell yes. Corbin and Louise built this in their backyard!
Check out these custom-made cake toppers. Don't miss the mini kitties near the bottom. And is that a bottle of Jack in the groom's hand? Does that count as a non-floral bouquet?
Kiely and Rob wore matching saddle shoes! We featured those pink heels last week too. Adorbs.
Tats, a birdcage veil, a merry-go-round, and an adoring groom is a fab combination. I love these two.
Click these stellar Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a Rainbow eyes, printable Harry Potter wine labels, and a mini bunting ruffle cake.
- Snippet and Ink has some amazing photos from the lives of the classic couple, Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman. (Also check out this clip of them on "What's My Line!" from NorbertR33)
- Sweet and funny vid from Passenger Seat Productions on the question, "What is love?"
- Ben serenades his wife, Hannah, with a rap he recorded himself.
- Offbeat Home talks about making state fair-style corn dogs and about celebrating moving in together.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!
This post features Offbeat Vendors! Check out their vendor listing to see how they cater to Offbeat Brides: