The ghoulies and creepies have come out of the woodwork in the Offbeat Flickr Pool to give us some gore and glam for Halloween.
Tara and Jeremiah's start to their wedding is pretty realistic and scary. Good thing that fabulous ring is there to make us feel all warm and cozy again.
Kirsten and Jon had lots of Halloween details but the most awesome was this nom-worthy candy buffet with apothecary jars galore and Pop Rocks!
More candy buffet details including a glittery hand holding an apple. Is it poisoned?!
I love this green dress/orange pumpkin/Fall day combination at Kelly and Quinton's Gamer geek wedding on Halloween.
Kelly and Quinton also had these crazy eyeballs that made for awesome ring pictures.
Shanna and LP stalk the forest in their spooky formal wear.
Tribe member Dis666gyz's skull card box is Dia de los delightful.
I totally admire Tribe member Bria for being able to handle these babies. Horror movie or dominatrix? Either way I am so in.
The devilish bride was blissfully oblivious to her impending doom via… her groom!
Click these Creep-tastic Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: zombie cake toppers, push-pin jack-o-lanterns, and secret superheroes.
- BlogTo shows us how a zombie wedding GETS DID. Dude, the bride rises from a coffin. (Thanks, Mary!)
- Offbeat Home shares alternative Ouija boards for your Halloween-themed wedding.
- Think Splendid muses on the DIY movement, the industry's reaction, and how it might be more than just a budget thing.
- MostlyMade sculpted these holy-shit-awesome replicas from Beetlejuice. Do yourself a favor and marvel at this guy's mad skills.
- Offbeat Mama has eight homemade kids' costumes you can STILL get made this afternoon!
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!