Serious poses and attitude littered the Offbeat Flickr Pool this week. Everyone's mugging and voguing for the camera. And there are a few choice hats as well!
Cailey and Christian smolder in their shades, ink, and dream car at their barbecue meets rock 'n' roll wedding.
Rebecca and Derek are throwing horns because that's just how they do. And with that amazing tiered gown from Seams Couture, I'd be feeling pretty metal too.
Chloe and Esteban move us into total romance territory. And we can't ignore her fabulous mantilla veil. I never get tired of that style.
Athena and her groom were caught downing a shot while honoring their dearly departed, which is as good a reason as any.
Rainbow gals in The Chi! And not only that, but they're riding on the Reggie's bus!
And now for something completely different. Marlenah and her kilted beau are freshly hitched and looking fine. Check out her feather fascinator and silvery lace dress, not to mention the snazzy pants-ness of the groom. Or is it pants-less-ness? Side note: feather fascinator close-up alert!
For more hat fun, check out these guests from Susan & Ian's wedding. They requested that everyone come in hats (oh, so UK)!
Click these funky dunky Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: glittery cupcake flags, light-up steampunk wedges, and a rustic cupcake stand.
- Chasewhiplash created the most adorable boy meets girl meets bus stop proposal animated video. It's really well done.
- In other video proposal news, WinterRoseASFR1 plans a Dragon*Con-themed wedding and the video proposal to match.
- Offbeat Home has some jack-o-lantern preservation tips in case you're planning on sporting some in your Halloween wedding decor.
- Looking for some Dia de los Muertos makeup inspiration? Look no further!
- Offbeat Mama shows us how to create a Star Wars-themed quiet book. Let your imagination run wild for wedding ideas from this.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!