The Offbeat Flickr Pool boasted some amazing bridespaint, funky bands, sci-fi invites, and some cowboy rain boots.
I'm loving this handmade kraft paper banner adorning Kristin and Justin's munchie table, and the mini bunting above it makes it extra adorable.
Kristen and Justin also made this photo mat that everyone could sign in lieu of a traditional guest book. They're now using it to frame their favorite wedding photos.
Tribe member Millennyum rocks this fantastic green gown, but the best part is her "bridespaint" that was hand-painted on her skin just for the wedding.
Millennyum also had a Dutch folk band, Madlot, liven up her reception. They play on medieval instruments like bagpipes, harmonica, and hurdy gurdy. I can't even get over how these guys are making my day.
In other band news, Molly and Chris incorporated a Bluegrass band, Kindred Spirits, into their wedding. If I'm not wrong, I'm seeing PBR, Crocs, and lots of strings. Awesome.
The groomsmen at Sara and Don's wedding show off their sexy legs, some duck face, and a pretty kick-ass truck. I'm pretty sure a couple of them are imitating a dog at a fire hydrant instead of a sexeh lady, but I still love them all.
John and Christie owned their sci-fi fan status by making a 1960s sci-fi/fantasy-style save-the-date. She's a sci-fi/fantasy writer and he's an editor, so it's totally fitting. Gene Roddenberry would approve.
Look, fireworks! I love that Anne is pointing them out. These two have a cute, documentary-style wedding video too. Cutie patooties.
Erin and Tadd show off their boots and nekkid feet, respectively. Erin's boots are actually cowboy-shaped rain boots. And it's awesome that her long, white dress belies the wild and colorful crinoline underneath.
This week's lovely Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: a balloon topiary and a realistic camera cake.
- Offbeat Home shows you how to create a hanging garden to turn your space into a fairyland.
- How to grow a rainbow rose! So pretty! (Thanks, Sarah!)
- A wedding via empirical evidence, xkcd-style. (Thanks, Megan!)
- Offbeat Mama talks flower pressing to save those living flowers.
- Shiny black on matte black nail polish! This looks seriously chic. (Thanks, Ariel!)
- Emily Bawn's fantastically illustrated zombie invite rocks my world.
- We featured an asparagus-themed wedding recently. I wonder what they'd think of this asparagus cake?
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!