Romance was in the air in the Offbeat Flickr Pool this week. Caution: kissing, gazing, and lovey-dovey looks ahead.
Jessica's red hair/yellow flower/tattoo combo makes me swoon. The whole picture is like a yellow-green impressionist painting.
Purple flats, purple pettiskirt, saddle shoes! Jessica and Daniel's tootsies alone are adorable.
And the top half of them is just as awesome! His tie, her hair flowers, and OMG necklace. So lovely.
Jennifer and Cristi got caught up in the romance during this dance at their Texas wedding.
The major smooching and lovey looks just keep coming. Hannah and Amir show off their cream wedding wear and their handmade table runners while they snog.
I love pictures of food. It's romantic to me, okay? So join me in checking out these cheeses covered in edible flowers. Wren and Quinn did a good job documenting the noms.
Wren and Quinn then had to work off the cheese. How? Oh, just with a little fantastic choreography.
This week's Clicky Links:
- What we've pinned this week: mix-and-match ties and Scrabble cookies.
- Cat on Offbeat Home talks about how black-and-white stag movies changed her feelings on sensuality.
- Ang found this article about Reem Acra's mouse and bunny ear veils. Killer!
- Sarah from Kiss & Bake Up let us in on this "Edible World of Walt Disney" wedding including Monsters Inc. cake pops, "hunny" whoopie pies, and a ton more.
- For the record, I totally don't hate this idea. Geekologie featured Gollum as a ringbearer from the TLC show Four Weddings.
- Ang also found these zombie bride and groom bookmarks at HoneyCase on Etsy.
Hey, photographers! I love you and do my best to attribute all Monday Montage photos, but sometimes brides don't include your info when they submit photos. If I've featured your work but it isn't properly credited, email me!