Alex and his groomsmen decided to just skip the wedding and start a new wave air guitar band. They are currently air-touring around that same field.
The enthusiasm these guys are showing is contagious — even the statue is getting in on the shot.
These handsome gents are testing the plumbing in the great outdoors. Don't worry guys, you already look clean to me.
Leah and Charles's wedding sported some fine groomsman, including one who is fairly adept at jumping-while-baby-holding. I've always said you're never too young to ham it up with the dudes…
…or the ladies apparently. This little man knows how to keep them wanting more (and the groomsman doesn't seem to mind either).
We can't let the groomsmen have all the fun. Check out Melanie and Mike finding time during their wedding day to pay homage to rock 'n' roll and their purty rings. Retro-fabulous!
More geek stuff, you say? We've got you covered. Sheri and Chris had this awesome Mario-Wall*E-Nintendo mashup cake. Old school meets new school video game love.
This guest at Leah and Charles's wedding knows exactly how I feel about these photos. Woot indeed, sir.
This week's extra geek-tastic Clicky Links:
- Want more Portal cake fabulousness? Check this one out. (Thanks, Ang, via Freedating)
- Need some authentic sexy-retro Star Trek uniforms for your Trekkie/er wedding? These will fit the bill. (Via Entertainment Earth)
- This couple trashes the dress Left 4 Dead-style. Killing zombies and making out — show me a better day's work. (Via Jervy Santiago Photography)
- Fortune cookies as vows = hilarity ensuing.
- Vader and Storm Trooper Boutonnieres just might be something we should make for everyday wear. I'm just saying. (Thanks, Becca)
- The ladies at Curvy Girl Guide remember why they loved how they looked on their wedding day.
- The schoolhouse rocks with this couple on MyWedding.com. It's from not-too-cool-for-school Megan!
- Ooh, I can totally see this happening in photo booths! Awesome DIY dry erase boards!